Genshin Impact is a popular game that takes place in the fantasy world of Teyvat. One of the many dishes featured in the game is Xiao’s Favorite, Almond Tofu. A sweet and creamy dessert that can be enjoyed by players as they explore the world. In this blog post, I’ll be sharing a simple, (REALLY) real-life recipe for Almond Tofu that you can make at home using almond milk and agar powder with osmanthus tea syrup.
If you have been following my blog, then you know that I love food. And most of the time i will try to make the recipe as simple as i could to achieve the actual game/ anime food reference. and hopefully this one is not too time-consuming to cook at home than making the actual real life almond tofu to satisfy your cravings. It could also be a perfect dessert to bring as an offering for parties because it looks cute and has a very nice color that can go with almost any party theme.
- 900 ml almond milk
- 1 pack of agar powder, not jelly (Tepung agar Swallow)
- Osmanthus tea
- Goji Berry
- 1 Chrysanthemum tea sachet (merk Dali)
- 90 gr sugar for agar
- 50 gr sugar for Osmanthus syrup
- 100 ml water
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract (not mandatory)
- In a saucepan, combine the almond milk, sugar, agar agar powder, and almond extract. Whisk the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring frequently, until it begins to simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to simmer the mixture for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the agar agar powder has completely dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and let it cool down, Once it is cooled, put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Once the mixture is set, cut it out like the reference picture and place it into a serving dish.
- Combine water, sugar, and 1 tsp of crysanthemum tea (or as you desired), boil until the consistency thickens a bit
- Pour it in any container and sprinkle with Osmanthus tea leaves while its hot, leave it to chill
- Drizzle Osmanthus tea syrup over the top of the Almond tofu and garnish with Goji berries, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious homemade Genshin Impact Almond Tofu!
This recipe is a perfect way to bring a taste of Liyue into your own home. The combination of almond milk and almond extract creates a rich and creamy texture, while the osmanthus tea syrup adds a touch of sweetness and a hint of floral flavor. If you’re a fan of Genshin Impact or just looking for a new dessert recipe to try, give this Almond Tofu recipe a try and let us know how it turns out!