Real life Mint jelly from Genshin Impact! It says that this dish usually served during the Windblume Festival event. Honestly at first the thought of eating something that contains mint except on an ice cream is rather odd to me, but now I like it because it’s has a refreshing taste. I think it’s one the best way to end your meal, especially when you would be stuffed from all the food you had just eaten.
If you love the taste of jelly, this past recipe for mint jelly is one recipe that you should try in your very own kitchen. All you will actually need to make it is a few ingredients that you can easily find in any country. Even if you never made a recipe for jelly before, this may just be the recipe for mint jelly that will take your by surprise!
1 scht Nutrijell (nutrijell biru)
700 ml water
100 gr sugar (200 gr sugar if you want to follow the packaging instruction)
Fresh mint leaves
Food coloring (blue/green)
COOKING MINT JELLY
- first wash the mint then boil it in hot water to get the juice for a couple of minutes, cover and wait until the water becomes room temperature
- In a new, clean container, mix the sugar, nutrijell powder, and the mint water and then boil together over medium heat
- Use 2-3 drops food coloring to match the color reference
- Pour into desired mould/container and chilled it in fridge
- Serve after garnished it with mint leaves
My brother and I can easily finish off a jar of this jelly in one sitting. Although, he tends to add more sugar than I like. Either way, it’s a really satisfying snack when you’re craving something sweet. It’s best served chilled out of the fridge. I haven’t tried making any other food recipes with mint jelly, but perhaps that’s an idea for another time. As always, thanks so much for stopping by. (◕‿◕)♡