“Cooking up a Storm: A Guide to Making Sweet Madame with Whole Stuffed Chicken
Fans of the popular video game Genshin Impact know that food plays a big role in the game, with many different dishes to discover and cook. And since the beginning of playing this game, this is one of the foods that I often cook in the game, Sweet Madame, a dish made with whole chicken. However, I’ll try to make this delicious dish in real life. 🍗🍗
- 1 whole chicken ( i tried using kampong chicken ღゝ◡╹)ノ)
- Salt and pepper
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbs Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs margarine (blueband)
- 1 Onion
- 1 diced boiled potato/ baby potatoes
- 1 big diced carrot
- 1 Leek
- 2 pcs Green Chilli/ Chayote/ Green pepper (i’m using chayote)
- green peas (canned peas)
- 1 pcs cherry tomato
- 1 pcs Olive
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Rinse the chicken and pat it dry with paper towels. Season the inside and outside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Blend garlic and olive oil in food processor
- Rub the seasoning and margarine on the chicken evenly
- In a bowl, mix together the sliced onions, potatoes, garlic, carrots, olive oil, leek, and rosemary (if you like). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the chicken with the filling mixture, make sure to fill it up.
- Use kitchen twine to truss the chicken, securing the wings and legs to the body. This will help the chicken cook evenly and prevent the stuffing from falling out.
- Place the chicken on a roasting pan or on a rack over a baking sheet.
- If you’re using an oven, cook the chicken for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F. If you’re using a grill, cook the chicken for about 2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill or oven and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before plating.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Prepare the plating base with green peas (im using canned peas)
- Boil chayote before serving
- Place the chicken on top of the peas along with the rest of the garnish (cherry tomatoes, boiled chayote, and olive) to look more like the reference.
Optional: You can baste the chicken with some butter or chicken stock to keep it moist throughout the cooking time.
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the size and weight of your chicken. It’s always best to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken is fully cooked.
This recipe for Sweet Madame is a great way to bring the world of Genshin Impact into your kitchen. The festive look food that hopefully able to please any fan of the game.
However, not only limited to fans of Genshin Impact, it’s also a delicious dish that everyone can try. And by stuffing the chicken with your favourite stuffing, you can add an extra layer of flavour to the dish.
And please dont forget to check many more Anime and Game food from here!